I’d like to personally thank everyone out there who has rescued a dog in the past. You are a hero! For those that are thinking about it, great! We can help you find an adopted dog. I hope these inspirational rescue dog quotes get you excited to help a dog in need! If you are considering rescuing a dog, good for you! Remember, if you can’t adopt a dog, that’s ok. You can always foster, donate, or educate!
1.”In rescuing animals, I lost my mind but found my soul”
2. “Adopt. If you can’t adopt, foster. If you can’t foster, sponsor. If you can’t sponsor, donate. If you can’t donate, educate.”
3. “When you adopt a shelter pet, you save 2 lives. The one you adopt, and the one that takes it’s place.”
4. “The sadness I feel looking into cages is nothing compared to how it must feel looking out.”
5. “Peace, Love, Adopt”
6. “Saving just one dog won’t save the world, but surely it will change the world for that one dog.”
7. “My family is a rescue family.”
8. “Dogs have a way of finding people who need them and filling an emptiness we didn’t even know we had.”
9. “People that say “Money can’t buy happiness” have never paid an adoption fee.”
10. “The best things in life are rescued.”
11. “Rescued dogs make people happy!
12. “Who rescued who?”
13. “The best dog is a rescue dog.”
14. “Don’t breed or buy while homeless die.”
15. “Rescued is my favorite breed.”
16. “Life without a rescue dog? No way.”
17. “Inner peace? Rescue a dog.
Wow! Those were some fantastic rescue dog quotes, eh? Speaking of which, did you know that you are helping rescue dogs just by visiting this site. WHAT!? It’s true. If you are a dog lover and you are digging these quotes then I dig you.